Q & A

are you thinking?... I think so
are you feeling?... more today than yesterday
are you out there?... I'm here which is probably there
are you here?... how can I be here if you're there ... but I'm here and you're there
are you drinking?... water, life, tears
are you dealing?... as well as I can at this moment
are you aware?... I'm thinking I'm aware is that the same thing?
do you care?... I care about a lot of things ... is that enough?
what's the story?... morning glory
what's the answer?... why not?
what's the message you must tell?... I am, I was, I saw, I cried, I laughed, I smiled, I tried
is it heaven?... and hell
is it worthless?... nothing's worthless
is it magic?... everything is magical from at least one perspective
will it sell?... I've sold it to myself so yes ...
2005-04-14

1 comment:

candoor said...

the links has an extra http in it... i've noticed that a few times along the way... i've fixed the ones i could fixe, but i don't have access to fix this one or others...

still appreciating yout time, even if i sometimes wonder why you choose what you choose :)